Refer a Friend to AirDesk Today.
Do you know any law firms that could benefit from using AirDesk Legal's cloud services? If so, let them know about us!
AirDesk Referral Program
Share the value and benefits of cloud services with a friend
Help their law firm:
- Operate more cost-effectively
- Securely work anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
Who We'd Like to Meet
We're looking for small to mid-sized law firms (with between 5-100 employees) which have one or more of the following needs:
- To make their law office and workers more mobile.
- To transition from office 365 to a complete Microsoft in the cloud solution.
- Hosted applications and hosted email in the cloud; Cloud storage and backup.
- A solution to quickly address a current IT crisis or regular IT systems downtime.
- To extend the life of their existing desktop system or replace them.
- A server replacement or refresh.
- To better control their IT costs.
- Better file management.
Get Started Now. It's Easy!
- Step 1.
- Fill out the form above and click “send invite” to immediately send an email message to each of your contacts.
- (Or, if you’d prefer, you can call AirDesk Legal at (801)441-2100 and give us this information instead. Or, have your friend call or email us their phone number and email address, and mention they were referred by you).
- Step 2.
- If the law firm you refer becomes an AirDesk Legal customer, we'll let you know.
Refer a Friend Today!
Do you know any law firms that could benefit from using AirDesk Legal’s cloud services?
If so, let them know about us.
- *Terms and conditions
- Only one discount per new law firm which becomes an AirDesk Legal customer.
- The person you refer to AirDesk Legal must be someone with whom you have an established relationship, either professional or personal.
- If AirDesk Legal receives multiple referrals for the same law firm or a specific person within a firm from several people, only the first person to refer the law firm to AirDesk Legal will receive the refer-a-friend offer.
- The above offer does not apply to:
- Sending AirDesk Legal a generic list of law firm names or contacts (with whom you don’t have an established professional or personal relationship, as we’re looking for warm referrals and introductions vs. a list of generic names).
- Referrals to any of AirDesk Legal’s existing customers, or law firms the AirDesk sales team already has in its sales pipeline.
- Any customer referrals received by AirDesk Legal prior to September 1, 2017.